TEST DE EVALUARE INIĂÖÂĘIALĂ“âÄö
Anul scolar 2011-2012
Clasa a V- a L1
Numele si prenumele elevului:
Data susĂÖÂ£inerii testului:
Pregateste-ti din timp copilul pentru evaluarea nationala 2016!
ĂĘâā¨ÂĘ Pentru rezolvarea corectĂ“∆í a tuturor cerinĂÖÂ£elor din Partea I si din Partea a II-a se acordĂ“∆í 90 de puncte. Din oficiu se acordĂ“∆í 10 puncte.
ĂĘâā¨ÂĘ Timpul efectiv de lucru este de 45 de minute.
(60 de puncte)
1. Fill in the gaps using the following words: thief, spending, eating, under, down, watch, LetĂĘâā¨â“Ęs, teeth, in, on.
James is at his grandparents in the countryside. They live in a beautiful village.
One day, James is sitting in a cherry tree and he is 1)___________ ripe cherries.
Suddenly, a man and his dog come 2)__________ the tree.
ĂĘâā¨ŇďCome 3)___________!ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ he says to James.
ĂĘâā¨ŇďNo, I donĂĘâā¨â“Ęt want. IĂĘâā¨â“Ęm afraid of your dog.ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ
ĂĘâā¨ŇďThen stay there. Spike, sit down and 4)__________ the tree and the boy.ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ
James is waiting in the tree, looking at SpikeĂĘâā¨â“Ęs big 5)__________. Half an hour
later, the man is back with JackĂĘâā¨â“Ęs grandfather.
ĂĘâā¨ŇďWhere is the 6)_____________?ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ says grandpa.
ĂĘâā¨ŇďThere, 7)___________ the cherry tree.ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ
Grandpa looks up and smiles: ĂĘâā¨ŇďBut thatĂĘâā¨â“Ęs my grandson,ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ grandpa says. ĂĘâā¨ŇďHe is 8) ___________ his holidays 9)__________ my farm. Come down, James. 10)__________ go home. Grandma is waiting for us.ĂĘâā¨ÂĚ
2. Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Continuous or Simple Present.
1. Father ________________ (read) the newspaper now.
2. She _________________ (cook) in the kitchen at the moment.
3. Look! ItĂĘâā¨â“Ęs ________________ (snow).
4. My sister ______________ (tidy) her room every day.
5. The children _______________ (not/ play) football now.
6. He usually _____________ (start) work at 9.30.
7. Listen! Mother ________________ (play) the piano.
8. Ann ________________ (not/visit) her grandparents every week.
9. He often _____________ (go) to church on Sundays.
10. The girls________________ (swim) in the sea now.
3. Write the correct plural form of the words:
a. bush - _________
b. mouse - ________
c. radio - _________
d. potato - ________
4. Fill in who, whose, what, when, where, why, how much, how many:
a. ______________ are you wearing a coat? Because itĂĘâā¨â“Ęs cold.
b. ______________ is your party? On Saturday.
c. ______________ are these football boots? They are JohnĂĘâā¨â“Ęs.
d. ______________ money have you got? ĂāÂ£ 20.
e. ______________ is your school? ItĂĘâā¨â“Ęs near the station.
f. ______________ brothers have you got? Two brothers.
g. ______________ is the cheese? ItĂĘâā¨â“Ęs in the fridge.
h. ______________ is your sisterĂĘâā¨â“Ęs name? Monica.
i. ______________ is that boy over there? HeĂĘâā¨â“Ęs my cousin.
j. ______________ is her birthday? In January.
5. Fill in the text with the correct form of the verb to be and have (got).
My name _________ James and I _________ 9 years old. I _________ a
pupil and I ___________ a lot of books.
I ___________ tall and slim. I __________ fair hair and blue eyes. I
_________ funny and smart.
My parents _________ great. They _________ kind and friendly. My mother
__________ a doctor and my father _________ an engineer. Mother ___________ blue eyes, just like me. She _________ very pretty. Father __________ tall and he ___________ fair hair and green eyes. They _________ the best parents in the world.
I __________ any brothers, but I _________ a sister. Her name _________ Diana and she ___________ only two years old. She __________ a cute baby, but she __________ very tall.
I ___________ a lot of friends, too.
I __________ a pet cat named Tina. She _________ grey fur and silver eyes. She _________ funny and cute. We _________ very good friends.
This __________ all about me. Please write to me and tell me about yourself.
PARTEA a II-a
(30 de puncte)
Write a letter to James telling him about you. Use the letter above as an example.
Do not use more than 80 words.
BAREM DE EVALUARE ĂÖŇĺI DE NOTARE
ĂĘâā¨ÂĘ Se puncteazĂ“∆í oricare alte formulĂ“∆íri/ modalitĂ“∆íĂÖÂ£i de rezolvare corectĂ“∆í a cerinĂÖÂ£elor.
ĂĘâā¨ÂĘ Nu se acordĂ“∆í punctaje intermediare, altele decĂÉÂĘt cele precizate explicit prin barem.
ĂĘâā¨ÂĘ Se acordĂ“∆í 10 puncte din oficiu. Nota finalĂ“∆í se calculeazĂ“∆í prin ĂÉÂģmpĂ“∆írĂÖÂ£irea punctajului total acordat pentru test la 10.
(60 de puncte)
1. 10 x 1p=10 points
1) eating; 2) under; 3) down; 4) watch; 5) teeth; 6) thief; 7) in; 8) spending; 9) on; 10) LetĂĘâā¨â“Ęs.
2. 10 x 1p= 10 points
1) is reading; 2) is cooking; 3) ItĂĘâā¨â“Ęs snowing; 4) tidies; 5) are not playing; 6) starts; 7) is playing; 8) does not visit; 9) goes; 10) are swimming.
3. 4 x 0,5 p= 2 points
a) bushes; b) mice; c) radios; d) potatoes.
4. 10 x 1p=10 points
a. Why; b. When; c. Whose; d. How much; e. Where; f. How many; g. Where; h. What; i. Who; j. When.
5. 28 x 1p=28 points
is, am, am, have, am, have, am, are, are, is, is, has, is, is, has (got), are, do not have, have, is, is, is, is, have, have, has, is, are, is.
PARTEA a II-a
(30 de puncte)
4 points for appropriately beginning and ending the letter:
2 points the beginning: Dear + the friendĂĘâā¨â“Ęs name/ Hello
2 points the ending: Best wishes + the senderĂĘâā¨â“Ęs name
6 points for correct grammar structures and connectors
5 points for the use of appropriate vocabulary
10 points for covering the aspects demanded by the task
3 points for a balanced structure (greeting/introduction, content)
2 points for the general impression